Easy Usages for the Backlinks for You
This is also a super easy tip to get backlinks quickly. Most social media platforms allow you to add a link to your website. In addition, you can record your brand name in this way. If you don’t take the option, someone else will. First of all, start with the most famous social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, but don’t forget LinkedIn and other platforms in your industry. Even if you have few or no followers, you can still create backlinks on them and also in your posts such as on Twitter.
Social media backlinks are good for: source of visitors
- Ask for a backlink from suppliers, sponsors, collage entrepreneurs, companies, advocates and distributors.
- We just throw them in 1 heap. Some link building tips are listed separately, but we find that unnecessary.
- The easiest way to get backlinks is to ask for them.
This works especially well for web shops, but also for companies in the service sector. You can even get a link from your university or study program where you graduated.
We have seen several times that a certain brand has all kinds of shops on their website that sell their products. Then you only have to contact us to ask if they want to include your website. These are super relevant backlinks. As you buy backlinks you can find avenues for SEO now.
How to find out is fairly simple. You just have to think carefully with who you work with or where you get your things delivered from. You can also run your competitors through a backlink tool to see where they are all mentioned.
What equipment or software do you use or sell? Where does it come from?
Write testimonials and ask for testimonials
Writing testimonials works both ways. On the one hand, as a company, you can ask your customers or clients to write a review. You can have this done on websites. But you can also ask companies that have their own website and place a review on it.
You could provide a customer with a product or service in exchange for an item on their website. This is a well-known way to connect people to your brand. Perhaps it is even better to hire an influencer for this. They often already have a large group of followers, who in turn can become a source of visitors and backlinks.
- On the other hand, you can write an in-depth review or comparison about a product that you sell and then ask the supplier or manufacturer to link to your item.
- This is one of the ways that we personally use for my affiliate marketing websites. With an in-depth review with good photos and information you can easily convince a manufacturer to link to your website.
In addition, it is also possible in this way to build a relationship with the manufacturer, which may give you insider information. In addition, you may be able to access and write about prototype products, which in turn can provide you with backlinks because people like to link to new and unknown product reviews.