Tips to Optimize Windows 10 for Better Gaming Performance
Windows 10 is one of the best Operating systems for gamers as it provides mixing of native games, support for tiles, etc. However, everything is not straight; there are some tweaks that need to be performed to have the best gaming experience and enjoy it to the fullest. Windows 10 has several things to offer to gamers. In this article, we will provide you various ways to optimize your Windows 10 PC for the purpose of gaming.
- The first thing that you can do is optimize windows 10 with gaming mode. There is a feature of gaming mode, which is in-built for gamers to optimize windows 10. To find out more about it, you need to press Windows key + I, type game mode, and then click the control game mode for optimizing your PC for games. Now, a gaming screen will appear where you need to click game mode on, if your PC supports the game mode, it will get updated.
- Nagle’s algorithm is another essential bundle of the data packet, which costs you a smoother internet connection. If your Nagle’s algorithm has been enabled, then your computer will contribute latency issues which enable playing online games. Therefore, it is better to disable it in order to improve gaming performance.
- The next thing that you can opt for is to disable the automatic update and restart. If windows 10 automatically restart for an update, then it might affect your game. You won’t be able to save the progress in your game and lose what you have earned. Moreover, automatically updated without any warning will limit your network connectivity and your game will be slow.
- The graphic user interface can be a hindrance in your progress. The settings of Windows 10 are made to impress, and therefore, the games running in the foreground might conflict with the running GUI in the background. Therefore, it is important to adjust the settings in order to have better gaming performance.
- Power settings have an essential role to play in improving your Windows 10 gaming performance. While some gamers beliefs that by adjusting settings, your PC will give higher performance, others find a minimal difference of performance with adjustment of PC power settings.
Buy the latest games from the platform cheap cd keys; they offer various games at affordable prices. All these tips will help you to perform better in gaming with Windows 10.