Can you access Disney Plus VPN from outside the United States?
Yes, you can. That’s the short answer! However, it’s not as easy as you think.
There are users from all over the world that need to access multiple streaming services, Disney Plus included, from where they’re living, without having to pay a huge fee. The thing is, Disney Plus is available in the US and within a few of its territories.
But, trying to access it from anywhere else outside these regions is going to be an issue. There are other streaming services like Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and ESPN that are in the same situation. They’re geo-restricted to only a few regions around the world.
To access them, you’re going to need to change your IP address, and the best way to do that is by using the best Disney Plus VPN.
However, not all VPN providers are reliable or strong enough to grant that kind of access no matter where in the world you are. There are only a couple of the top VPN services in the industry that offer the best performance while being affordable. If you take a look below, I’ll be highlighting the easiest way for you to watch Disney Plus from outside the US.
How to watch and unblock Disney Plus outside the US
There aren’t many steps to this because the most important step involves choosing the best VPN service. Other than that, here’s how you can watch Disney Plus from anywhere in the world:
- Subscribe to a reliable and strong VPN service. There are many good VPNS that are affordable just in case you’re on a budget. Choose one that offers the best VPN discounts.
- Create your account by providing an email address and selecting payment method.
- Download and install the Disney+ VPN on a supported streaming device. For instance, Windows, iOS, Android, macOS, Firestick and others.
- Launch the app and sign in to your account.
- Connect to the fastest US server.
- Download or sign up for the Disney Plus service
- Start streaming!
- If the steps above don’t work, make sure you clear your cookies and cache, refresh the page and start over.
Can you use a free VPN to watch Disney Plus?
You can, but it’s not recommended. Here’s the thing, most users often prefer a free VPN or even utilize a proxy, mostly because they don’t want to pay for VPN services. But, since Disney Plus is a very tough platform to get access to, from outside the US or its territories, a free VPN won’t be able enough to offer that access.
It comes with poorer encryption, a lack of US or international servers, so how exactly will you be able to access Disney Plus?
Additionally, the speeds are much poorer and bandwidth is often limited. That’ll completely ruin the Disney Plus experience. Plus, free VPN services usually steal user data, or share them with other third-parties to make a quick buck. So, instead of using a free VPN or a proxy, a free trial VPN that’s affordable and the best for Disney Plus is the best choice you could make.